White Bean Humous With White Truffle Oil
Transform your humous game with our truffle twist!
- 1 can of cannellini beans, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons Truffle Guys Signature White Truffle Oil
- A bit of flat parsley, finely chopped
- Roast garlic with 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan until slightly brown.
- Mix the garlic and olive oil from the pan in a bowl with the beans.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, Cayenne pepper and salt and purée with a hand-held blender.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, drizzle with Truffle Guys Signature White Truffle Oil and garnish with parsley.
- Serve with toasted bread or pita bread.