Ultimate Christmas Sandwich
Our take on a delicious Christmas classic for every Truffle lover!
- 1 tbsp. Ultimate Truffle Mayo
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 slices sourdough, toasted
- 1 slice sourdough as it is
- 1 cup of leftover roasted turkey
- 3 or 4 leftover roasted potatoes, smashed
- 1 tbsp. cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp. leftover stuffing
- 1/4 cup gravy, warmed
- White Truffle Oil
- Handful of green salad/lettuce
- In a small bowl, mix together Ultimate Truffle Mayo and mustard.
- Spread one side of the toasted bread with the dijonnaise mixture. This will be the base for your sandwich.
- In a shallow bowl mix gravy with 1 tbsp of White Truffle Oil to produce a delicious Truffle gravy, then place the un-toasted slice of bread to soak in the warm Truffle gravy mixture.
- Now start filling your sandwich with half of all the ingredients listed above and top with gravy soaked bread.
- Fill the rest of your sandwich up with remainder of ingredients and top with the second toasted slice.
- Slice in half and serve.