Truffle Guys Lobster Rolls
Whip up these bossy Truffle Guys Lobster rolls, our twist on this summertime classic!
- 1 x fresh / frozen lobster
- Truffle Guys White Truffle Oil
- 1 x Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- Ultimate Truffle Mayo
- Brioche hot dog buns
- Simply dissect every meaty part of the lobster into a bowl
- Add a splash of Truffle Guys White Truffle Oil, Salt, Pepper, squeeze of lemon juice and a generous dollop of Ultimate Truffle Mayo.
- Mix, mix and mix then leave to one side
- Get brioche hot dog buns and trim the sides of the bun, spread a little butter on the trimmed sides and add to a hot frying pan for 30-40 seconds until golden on each side.
- Add the lobster mix to the roll, sprinkle with chopped chives and sit back and enjoy the next 5 minutes of your life because it WILL be pleasant