Truffle Guys Parmesan Fries
- 2 pounds russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Truffle Guys White Truffle Oil
- Parmesan or Pecorino, freshly grated (omit for vegan)
- Chunky sea salt, for garnish
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees celsius
- Cut the potatoes into fries, Wash the potatoes, leaving the skins on. Slice off the ends of each potato, then slice off part of the side to make a base. Place the potato half cut side down and cut off a ¼-inch slice, then lay the slice on its side and cut it into several long strips. Repeat until all potatoes have been cut into fries. The pieces can be uneven but aim for as uniform of thickness as possible.
- Place the fries in a large bowl with the olive oil and salt, Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Spread the fries on the paper, placing them as far apart as possible.
- Bake the fries for 15 minutes. Take them out of the oven and flip them. Reduce the heat to 200 degrees celsius.
- Reverse the trays in the oven and bake another 10 minutes until the fries are crisp and golden brown, watching carefully as the cooking time can depend on the fry thickness and oven. (If the majority of the fries seem soft, continue to bake a few more minutes.)
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven, place fries into a large mixing bowl, Drizzle with Truffle Guys White Truffle Oil (Add chunky sea salt, crushing it with your fingers as you sprinkle. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, chives and mix well. Serve immediately.