Truffle Guys Chip Tower
There’s Chips (great), there’s Truffle Chips (amazing) and then there’s TRUFFLE GUYS CHIPS (INCREDIBLE).
- 2 x Large Baking Potatoes
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Finely chopped parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- Truffle Guys White Truffle Oil
- Truffle Guys Ultimate Truffle Mayo for dunking
- If you are going for art, then peel the potatoes, but if you’re going for taste then leave the skin on. Cut the potatoes into roughly 2cm thick rectangles.
- Place on a banking tray, cover in Truffle Guys White truffle oil, salt, pepper and then mix around the tray until all chips are evenly covered
- Bake in a fan assured oven for around 45-55 minutes until the edges are crisp at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- When ready, remove the chips from the oven and put into a large mixing bowl.
- Add a good glug if Truffle Guys White Truffle Oil, a very generous Helping of grated Parmesan cheese and the chopped parsley. Slowly mix the chips around the bowl until each chip is coated well.
- You may notice that there are no specific measurements. This is because there are no rules. For us there is never enough Parmesan, but you decide based on personal preference.
- Stack the chips on a plate like you’re about to play a game of Jenga, add more Parmesan and a sprinkle of salt