Truffle Guys Baby Hasselback’s
Originated in Stockholm, perfected in London!
- Jersey Royal Baby Potatoes
- Truffle Guys Flaked Truffle Salt
- Truffle Guys White Truffle Oil
- Spoonful of butter
- The art to the hasselback May take some time, but once you got the hang of it, it’s like riding a bike. You need to make small incision into each potato around 3mm apart Without going too far into the potato and slicking it. A Truffle Guys top tip is to place a tablespoon under the potato and slice to the spoon which will stop you from cutting all the way through.
- Once prepared, place your potatoes onto a Baking tray and drizzle with Truffle Guys White Truffle Oil and Truffle Guys Flaked Truffle Salt.
- Place into a pre-heated oven at a temperature of 180 degrees and cook for 45-55 minutes until the outside of the potatoes are nice and crisp.
- Remove from the oven, stack and add a big blob of butter and more Truffle Guys Flaked Truffle Salt and serve.