Truffle Guys Cheese Toastie
Oh yes oh yesssss... this Truffle Cheese Toastie is emperor worthy.
- Sliced white sourdough bread
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Truffle Guys Truffle Mayo
- Truffle Guys Gourmet Truffle Honey
- On one side of each of the bread slices, evenly spread some butter. On the opposite side spread a generous helping of Truffle Guys Truffle Mayo.
- On the Mayo side, add a generous helping of grated cheddar cheese and a light sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. Place the other Mayo sides bread on top of the cheese to make your sandwich. The more the merrier. Even if it looks too much, it won’t be!
- Heat up a frying pan and place the toastie into the pan. This will smoke and sizzle a little, but do not panic. After around a minute, keep lifting the bread and check it isn’t burning. You are looking for a nice golden-brown colour. When you have this, carefully flip and repeat the process on the other side of your toastie.
- When both sides are looking nice and browned, remove from the pan. Sprinkle some more Parmesan cheese onto the top of the toastie and put into the oven on a low heat (around 150 degrees) for approximately 5 minutes until all the cheese inside has melted.
- Remove from the over, place on a serving plate and depending on how much you love Truffle, drizzle The Truffle Guys Gourmet Truffle Honey all over the toastie and devour it