Truffle Balsamic Godly Halloumi Salad
If God fancied a salad, he would opt for our Truffle Balsamic Halloumi Salad
- Mixed leaf salad
- Truffle Guys Balsamic Glaze
- Place your mixed leaf salad into a bowl
- Finley slice the avocado and place on top of the bed of leaves
- Slice the halloumi into 2cm thick chunks and add to a heated frying pan with a splash of olive oil. Heat for 2 minutes and turn the halloumi to cook the Other side. Keep repeating until the halloumi is crisp on the outside and gooey on the inside.
- Remove from the pan and place directly onto the salad. Sprinkle the pomegranate onto the salad and drizzle the Truffle Guys Balsamic Glaze over the entire salad to taste.