Sticky Truffle Honey Ricotta Crostini’s
An easy but slightly posh take on a tasty little party snack or appetizer!
- 1 high quality fresh baguette
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Truffle Guys sticky truffle honey
- 500g creamy ricotta
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Slice baguette about 1/2inch thickness at a slight angle for nicer presentation
- Place the sliced bread onto a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper
- Bake for about 5-6 minutes or until it starts to slightly brown. Set aside to cool
- When bread slices are cool, spread about one tablespoon of the ricotta cheese on each. Crack some black pepper on top and then drizzle with Truffle Guys sticky truffle honey!