Truffle Guys Carbonara
Make a simple family favourite a Truffle Guys moment...
- Pasta Linguine
- 2 egg yolks
- 200ml Whole cream
- Parmesan cheese
- Finely Chopped White Onion
- Finely Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- Truffle Guys White Truffle Oil
- Heat your pan, season your water and start to cook the pasta.
- In a bowl, mix the cream, Egg yolks, parsley, salt, pepper and a large splash of Truffle Guys White Truffle Oil. Mix well until you have a smooth sauce.
- In a large frying pan, add a small splash of Truffle Guys White Truffle Oil and once hot add the pancetta and onions. Stir regularly until pancetta is cooked and onions are slightly browned.
- Drain your pasta and add to the frying Pan mixing well to ensure the oil from the pancetta coats the pasta well.
- Turn the heat down and add the sauce, slowly folding the pasta into the sauce continuously for around 4-5 mins until the sauce has been heated until hot to ensure the eggs have been cooked.
- Remove from the pan and serve with extra parsley for presentation.