Minimalistic Truffle Guys mushroom pasta (Serves 2)
A quick and easy no sweat recipe perfect to effortlessly impress yourfriends. Simple pasta sautéed with mushrooms, garlic, coriander and flavoured with Truffle Guys White Truffle Oil and topped with Parmesan cheese.
•1 lb spaghetti pasta
•8 oz mushrooms chopped
•3 Tbsp Truffle Guys White Truffle Oil
•3 garlic cloves
•3 Tbsp minced fresh coriander
•Salt to taste
•Fresh cracked black pepper
•Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to the package, strain and set aside.
2. Preheat a cooking pan over medium heat. Add a tablespoon of Truffle Guys White Truffle Oil and mushrooms. Sauté mushrooms until almost cooked.
3. Press garlic and add it to the pan. Saute until fragrant. Add pasta and stir well.
4. Add remaining Truffle Guys White Truffle Oil, coriander, salt and pepper.
5. Before serving, grate fresh Parmesan cheese on top.