3 Incredible Game-changing Yet Affordable Truffle Dishes You Can Make at Home!
There’s something amazing about the moment your truffle dish arrives at your table in a restaurant… that aroma fills your senses with the anticipatory taste of luxury. Can’t afford to enjoy truffles in your favourite restaurant too often? Well, imagine you could have incredible truffle-based dishes at home. Here are three recipes that will transform your home kitchen into a foodie’s Italian paradise while your friends and family are left in awe wondering when you became a top-notch chef!
1 - Secret Truffle Pizza
A delicious truffle pizza is probably one of the most ordered truffle dishes on any restaurant menu, however it is actually one of the simplest of all truffle dishes to create yourself at home. Depending on how many chef points you want to earn, we have two versions of this recipe...
• One 9-ounce ball your favorite pizza dough
• Garlic-infused olive oil, for brushing
• 3/4 ounce finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese
• 1 1/2 ounces fresh mozzarella
• Truffle Guys White truffle oil, for drizzling
• Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to the highest possible heat.
2. Stretch out your dough ball to a diameter of about 12 inches and brush evenly with a light coat of garlic-infused olive oil. Now evenly sprinkle over your cheeses.
3. Bake the pizza on the floor of the oven on a baking sheet or preheated pizza stone until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and finish with a light drizzle of truffle guys white truffle oil and a crack or two of black pepper.
Feeling lazy? We've got you covered! Simply drizzle Truffle Guys white truffle oil over any of your favourite takeaway pizzas and in a few seconds you have heavenly truffle-y pizza.
Still craving extra truffle? Why not add some of our Luxury Truffle Slices to top off the dish?
2 - Fully Loaded Egg & Truffle Sandwich
This is the breakfast sandwich of champions but with a royal twist. Egg sandwiches are possibly one of the most popular breakfast dishes to have on the go, but we have flipped the script with the addition of our Truffle Ketchup to take this dish to a level that any 5-star chef would be proud of.
• 1 english muffin split in half
• 2 large eggs
• 1 tablespoon mixed finely chopped chives
• Salt & Pepper
• 1 tablespoons of butter
• Truffle Guys royal truffle ketchup
1. Toast the English muffins, then spread the cut sides with a generous layer of Truffle Guys royal truffle ketchup.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, chopped chives, a pinch of salt and pepper until just combined.
3. Heat the 1 tablespoon of butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat until melted. Pour in the egg mixture. Using a rubber spatula, move the eggs around the pan, pushing the cooked parts off the bottom of the pan. If the eggs are cooking too quickly, reduce the heat. Stir the eggs gently but constantly until they are just set but not dry. Remove from the heat.
4. Spread the eggs over the English muffin bottom. Add the English muffin top & serve.
3 - Oven Baked Parmesan Truffle Fries
Just the name of this dish has likely got your taste buds going wild… The PERFECT side dish to any meal! Sometimes we are even tempted to have these at breakfast they are that good! So simple but yet SO yummy, you’ll definitely be dishing up seconds!
• 3 sliced potatoes
• 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
• 3 tablespoons of truffle guys white truffle oil
• 1 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
• Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
1. All you need to do is cut your fries, toss in the salt and pepper and evenly spread them on a cookie sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 425° for 20-22 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
2. Once the fries are cooked toss in a large bowl with the Parmesan cheese, truffle oil, parsley, and salt and pepper and serve.
Serving suggestion: Accompany this dish with our ultimate truffle mayonnaise.